Smokey Spud Chips - #meatlessmonday
1 large Baking Potato, in wedges
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Dried Thyme
1 tbsp Garlic Granules
1 Onion Powder
1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
Method to the madness:
Slow Way: For people with more time than they know what to do with.
1. Put the potato wedges into the bottom of a slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients, plus 2 tbsp of water & stir well to combine & coat the wedges.
2. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
3. Garnish with grated vegan parmesan on serving. Eat mindfully.
Quick Way - for people who want healthy chips with Netflix. #relax
1. Put the potatoes in a pot of boiling water and boil for 12 mins or until half soft
2. Take out and coat in mixture of herbs and oil
3. Put in oven on 180
4. Pour a drink
5. Finish drink
6. Chips are cooked when golden brown, serve with a yummy salad and the vegan dipping sticks (previous post)
7. Put kids to bed before starting recipe unless you are willing to share.
8. Eat tastefully ;)
9. Serve with vegan aioli or hit me up for my vegan ranch dressing which you would literally sell the cat for.
For access to more recipes like this or info about our 10 Kilos in 10 weeks program or PinkFitz VIP - Please contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org